[lit-ideas] Re: When Unspeakable Evil Just Isn't Enough....

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 18:44:21 +0100

Oh -- I am sorry -- you posted about him before.  I got decoyed then
because privatizing the DMV is the kind of thing Blair does every day
(true).

and cutting everything he  possibly can from
Jac> Medicaid -- the patients Jim (husband) takes care of who are  on Medicaid
are
Jac> now going to have to choose between paying for their own oxygen  or not
having
Jac> any

That was the kind of thing I've been reading about, yes -- and
prescriptions that won't be filled because people haven't got the
money..

 The guy is near
Jac> brain-dead.

we get those pols here too -- but I suppose they can do less damage.

--

                             mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx