[lit-ideas] Re: When Unspeakable Evil Just Isn't Enough....

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:18:50 EDT

This last election, Missouri decided to pull one of their stupider stunts  in
history and elect as Governor Matt Blount.  He's about 20 (to look at)  and
if you listen to him talk ....about anything.....absolutely inane syllables
come stuttering out of his mouth.  The guy is near brain-dead.  He  adores
Bush,
and so (the way I figure) as a way of following in his Leader's  footsteps
he's doing absolutely manically idiotic things like proposing  privatizing the
DMV (Division of Motor Vehicles) and cutting everything he  possibly can from
Medicaid -- the patients Jim (husband) takes care of who are  on Medicaid are
now going to have to choose between paying for their own oxygen  or not having
any (unless Jim simply lets them use the concentrators and  re-fills their
portable tanks gratis, which he has been know to do often).   For Medicaid to
not
ever help people breathe.....

don't get me started.  Marlena will take over well, I think....

Julie Krueger
who did *not* vote for the child idiot.