[lit-ideas] Re: Walter vs Robert

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 00:15:30 -0700

On Oct 27, 2007, at 8:10 PM, Robert Paul wrote:

Donal wrote

I notice both Robert and Walter are currently staying out of their dispute.

In fact, off camera we are arguing over the rules and right now are stuck on the definition of 'pumpkin.' The way things have gone so far,
I think that this will turn out to be the least of our obstacles.

If it floats, it's one thing, if it's a sink, it must be time to do dishes, which are not obstacles because they're dishes.

Ask me another.

David Ritchie
back from crabbing in Netarts Bay
Oregon