[lit-ideas] Re: Walter vs Robert

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Judith Evans <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:36:29 -0230

This is indeed a very strange list. To my great wonderment - I have long since
ceased to be astonished given my 3 and 50 years - I find myself in competition
with somebody called "Robert." Would that be our very own Robert Paul
perchance? In which case, I would be more than happy to engage RP in duels of
chess, fencing, scrabble, table tennis, preparation of pork rib roast with
Russian dumplings, and correct understandings of Kant's moral theory,
Heidegger's fundamental ontology, and Habermas's Discourse Ethics (to name just
a few.) Awaiting apprisings of what the hell is going on ...

Walter O.
Preparing a sirloin beef tip roast to die for, mit caesar salat and baked
potatoes.