[lit-ideas] Re: Usage in the USA?

  • From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 03:49:35 -0700

Eric, then why did you inquire about CM? I stay far, far away from style
manuals when I'm writing. Sounds like you do, too. Agreed, copyediting is a
mindkiller, and proofreading (for a living) probably damages the soul
permanently. But what do I know? I've been rendered mindless and soulless.

Or is that souless? Soul less? Nevermind. Guess I still have one of 'em.

Carol