[lit-ideas] Re: UPP's (Unidentifed Posted Photos)

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:15:33 -0500

Here, for a few examples,

* in the SoHo Tropicana, house boys will bring margaritas while we sit under palm trees,

* in Magid's on East Prince Street, we can eat Hamito-Semitic (or Berber) food inside a tent with palm trees outside as house belly-dancers ply their trade.

* at Katz's Deli on Houston Street, we can sit at long tables while waitresses palm tips for bringing tall pastrami sandwiches at the site of a Clinton-Gorbachev summit (Clinton's order is on the wall under his picture: 1 pastrami sandwich, 2 hot dogs, large fries, and ever the penance of weight-watchers, a diet coke).

* or you can sit in a dive on 52nd Street, drinking rotgut tequila while a house boy palms your wallet.

Eric
Satanville