[lit-ideas] Re: UPP's (Unidentifed Posted Photos)

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 10:52:39 -0800

Right, North Bay is in San Francisco. I knew that. I was just teasing
Eric. Also, this is a great expose of Andreas claiming the weather is nice
up there. I always suspected it was much colder up there in Northern
California than Andreas was letting on.

the San Francisco Bay is a long bay.

the weather is very diff at each end of the bay.

up in North Bay, it's penguins shivering on ice floes.

here, house boys bring margaritas while we sit under palm trees.

big diff.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com