[lit-ideas] Re: UPP's (Unidentifed Posted Photos)

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 09:11:40 -0500

Who indeed.... That's my VW van parked for the winter (and the whole previous year, alas) in my driveway. I took the picture. The person on the porch is my son who did/does the shovelling. The snow banks are so high, there's no longer any way to throw more snow up. Years ago the city used to come somewhat regularly and take the snow banks away (and throw them in the lake). But they haven't now for years and so they get higher and wider. Another snowfall or two and the streets will be like canyons. Our house sits high from the street, so we still have a view of the neighbourhood. Smaller, squatter houses have a view of their snowbank. It's -27 C. outside (-38 with windchill).

Ursula
in NORTH BAY

Mike Geary wrote:

WHO DO YOU THINK SENT IT? WHO LIVES IN NORTH BAY, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. ERIC LIVES IN NYC, NOT NORTH BAY. JIMMENY. THINK NOW. WHO LIVES IN NORTH BAY??????????