[lit-ideas] Re: UPP's (Unidentifed Posted Photos)

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 02:34:33 EST

Likewise ..... if I have no idea who took them, they become merely more
random pictures to look at.  Knowing the identity of the poster is what  makes
them wonderful.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: UPP's
(Unidentifed Posted Photos)  Date: 2/17/06 11:31:20 P.M. Central Standard Time
From:
_john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
Lawrence,

On this one I support you. I like  knowing who took the photos.

John

--
John  McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd.