[lit-ideas] Re: UN question

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:01:05 -0230

Certainly Habermas would agree. Our only hope is cosmopolitanism in the Kantian
sense. But I'm straying into politics, I fear.  Cheers,
Walter Okshevsky
Memorial U.

http://portal.unesco.org/culture/en/ev.php-URL_ID=2450&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

http://portal.unesco.org/culture/en/ev.php-URL_ID=13066&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html