[lit-ideas] Re: Tuesday Joke

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 18:21:23 -0000

I must admit your sounds better, as does Mike's, but I wrote it the way I was told it. The sense, as far as I'm aware, is the first atom being a 'positive' individual rather than questioning whether the electron has been lost.

I suppose it doesn't bode well when people dissect a joke to create something funnier. I'll try harder next week.

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ursula Stange" <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>