[lit-ideas] Re: Trump University: A new level in excellence?

  • From: "Franz Fuchs" <f.fuchs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:37:53 +0200

From Andreas Ramos:

> Doonesbury has been playing on the idea of Trump University
> for a few days, and I thought it was just a joke.
> Poor naive me.

I'm somewhat disappointed because I thought Zonker was ready to study
hard. Now it looks like he really means business, only in a completely
different way! But considering that it's dubious that education is the
best way to "permeate class barriers", maybe he's unto something?

(I remember Zonker dreamily watching "The Apprentice" while Trump was
again chiding eager candidates for being insufficiently flunkey.)

Best regards
Franz Fuchs