[lit-ideas] Re: Trump University: A new level in excellence?

  • From: Robert Paul <robert.paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 11:41:44 -0700

Andreas Ramos wrote:

> Maybe we should all sign up. We could petition The Donald to hire Robert.

Before we all quit our day jobs I should point out that it's
Trumpuniversity.com, not Trumpuniversity.edu. Makes all the difference.
And, one might be interested to learn that according to its FAQ, 'Trump
University does not offer credits or degrees.'

However, it just happens that I'll be in New York, next week, promoting
Mutton's new Urban Sheep Herding Center, and as long as I'm there…

Robert Paul
Assistant Director of Development and Promotion
Mutton College