[lit-ideas] Re: Trump University: A new level in excellence?

  • From: Eric Yost <Mr.Eric.Yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 14:52:42 -0400

However, it just happens that I'll be in New York, next week, promoting
Mutton's new Urban Sheep Herding Center, and as long as I'm there…

Robert, you'll face mighty competition in Urban Sheep Herding. First
there's the New York MTA (subway) and on the few special occasions that
involve democracy, there's the NYPD.

Better get your USPs (Trump-talk for "unique selling points")ready. I
suggest you highlight shearing and dipping--two aspects of Urban Sheep
Herding that are underutilized in the current business environment here.

EY