[lit-ideas] Re: Taliban! The Musical

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 18:41:55 EDT

Take your Invisible Cloak....

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Taliban! The
Musical  Date: 10/22/2006 4:05:49 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Except that my intuitions are usually  accompanied by stats and specifics.
Well, twice a day must be a relative  term, since you've never disputed what
I've said, only that you don't like  the 'media' that I consult.  Be that as
it may, I'm not looking for your  approval.  BTW, a civil war is a societal
construct except when a former  ambassador to the country writes a book on
the subject and says that's an  accepted date by those who aren't looking at
the bright side.  I looked  in my crystal ball and saw it there and you took
issue with it ... I'm off to  check my crystal ball, see what's going on in
Iraq ...