[lit-ideas] Re: Taliban! The Musical

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:05:38 -0400

Except that my intuitions are usually accompanied by stats and specifics.
Well, twice a day must be a relative term, since you've never disputed what
I've said, only that you don't like the 'media' that I consult.  Be that as
it may, I'm not looking for your approval.  BTW, a civil war is a societal
construct except when a former ambassador to the country writes a book on
the subject and says that's an accepted date by those who aren't looking at
the bright side.  I looked in my crystal ball and saw it there and you took
issue with it ... I'm off to check my crystal ball, see what's going on in
Iraq ...

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;bill;;