[lit-ideas] Re: Taliban! The Musical

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 12:45:23 -0400

Thanks for posting this, Andreas.  Eric will say I know more than everybody
else, but this was known in 2003.  It's now making the pages of the NYT.
Where was the NYT in 2003?  And all the other media?  That's what's
irritating when they say only the bad news about Iraq was covered, not the
good news.  If the media had done their job and covered what was really
going on and spurred the people to spur the do-nothings, things might be
different.  Or at least Bush wouldn't have been reelected, let alone on
security.  The media is pro-administration, no two ways about it, even the
so called "left" media like CNN.