[lit-ideas] Re: Saturday

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 03:37:00 -0500

Having a 14 & 16 year old (both girls), I absolutely love it.

Parenting teenagers is certainly an .... interesting... experience.

And I think that once I was that age (was I *ever* that young??), and that
when I was that age, my present age I thought to be near death.

I'm surprised you teen(s)? know and/or are fans of Monty.  I thought that
had become rather antiquated among this generation...

Julie Krueger
fondly remembering my own adolescent righteous indignation (and energy, and
idealism, and sense of invulnerability....)