[lit-ideas] Re: Saturday

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:57:03 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

-----Original Message-----

They have catholic interests.  They're currently discussing--it was a sleepover
party-- the 'stainless steel rat' series, which to save you looking up time, I
can cut and paste from an e-mail I was sent:

the stainless steel rat wants you
the stainless steel rat for president
the stainless steel rat goes to hell
the stainless steel rat gets drafted
a stainless steel rat gets born
the stainless steel rat sings the blues
the stainless steel rat joins the circus
the stainless steel rat's revenge
the stainless steel rat saves the world

I don't think they've read them yet; they just like the titles.

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon