[lit-ideas] Re: SUNDAY POEM

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 18:44:19 -0400

No matter what I say, I get attacked.  Mike, Carol, you, Phil, Robert Paul.
I'm really tired of this.  Now this crap from Eric.  M.A. Stone was me,
Cassidy Dann was me.  Now Jack Spratt is me.  Maybe that's your punishment
for being evil.  Every time some unfortunate comes on the list, accuse him
of being me.