[lit-ideas] Quizilla - Which of the Greek Gods Are You?

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 12:37:17 -0500

http://quizilla.com/users/truly-dippy/quizzes/%3F%3F%20Which%20Of%20The%20Greek%20Gods%20Are%20You%20%3F%3F/
Clearly I should be writing this Hegel paper, but I'm not.  I got Poseidon:
"You are most like the Greek God Poseidon, of the sea.  You have mood swings a
lot, and you can change from being calm, relaxing - to wild and violent without
warning.  Exciting to be around, and usually an adventure - you remain strong
and in command almost always.  People are drawn to you, but if they can't keep
up with you, then they fall behind - and you don't stick around to pick up the
pieces..."  Isn't that nice?  I'm going back to bed.

Erin