[lit-ideas] Re: Lip slip

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 13:36:57 -0500

  Does anyone live anywhere where their DMV is run by a variety of
competing for-profit corporations??  (The report strongly indicated that
  was the goal...).  I can't even imagine the  implications...
____

Come on down to Hank's House of Driver Licenses!

Granny getting sloppy? Little Marvin too short for other driver's tests?
No one is turned away at Hank's House of Driver Licenses! Our courteous
and well-trained illegal immigrant instructors will get you on the road
in no time at all. Our state of the art fleet of amusement park bumper
cars is ready to serve you--and your entire family.

While you're at Hank's, check out our Neonatal Driver's License plan.

And complete your driving experience with Hank's Gold Plan Auto
Insurance, offering 0% APR for the first 6,000 miles! (Rates subject to
change without notice.)

Hanks--on Route 10 past the giant pile-up conflagration and emergency
mass graves--We put you on the road!