[lit-ideas] Re: Quizilla - Which of the Greek Gods Are You?

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 16:01:06 EST

Just call me conflicted.  But at least my child knows who he  is...

Like Judy, he is also Morpheus...(and, as he is deep into playing the
computer game Age of Mythology and is switching from the Egyptian side to the
Greek
side--just yesterday, in fact. So, he was excited to take the quiz  today.

It 'fit' him so true!  He has always been the creative one--and does  let
others take the lead [but usually not because he can't but because its less
work
<g> and more fun to be the creative idea guy]ut him around.

"You're like the Greek God Morpheus, of dreams. Believing there is  something
bigger out there, and often lost in thought, You're imaginative and  smart -
not always a leader, but usually the one who came up with the plan. You  often
as, What if...and long to get out of the darkness and through the  window."

ME:  It was difficult as I actually AM trying to decide what to do  with the
walls in my bedroom.  So, I had to do it twice--and with only one  change,
ended up with these two choices.  (and, perhaps based on which  God/Goddess I
want to be, that may answer my question as to what to do with  these walls...)

I asked my son which 'fit' me better and at first he  said Aphrodite as soon
as he read it but then when he read Hecate, he said he  was not sure.  His
conclusion was that I am both...

So, I think I must be like I am in my God/Goddess life as I am in my  regular
life--always wavering between one aspect of my personality to  another...Or
perhaps I am moving from one to the other (I have been trying to be  less
generous <g> though I do still try to find the 'good' yet...I often  have been
told
I think too much and alot of people do think I am magical  <g>)

Aphrodite:
You are like the Greek God or Goddess of Love. You firmly believe in
soulmates, in caring for each other and ultimately staying true in your  life
partner. You've either found or are looking for "the one" for you.  Romantic
kind
generous and always loving - you have a beauty that is  inexplicable inside and
out.

Hecate:
You are most like the Greek God Hecate, of dark magic. Mysterious and
intellectual you have a good understanding of the world around you. You never
just
'go along' with things and always do whta you want to do - which isn't  always
the right thing - but nevermind! Interesting, fun and generally quite
friendly you're a good person to know and a great person to have as a  friend.

Your loving and magical listmate,
Marlena in Missouri
(just call me when you need a dark  potion!)