[lit-ideas] Re: Poetry and Madness

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:16:12 EDT

Hey -- I keep saying.....

(before she moved out his adolescent daughter was even worse -- she had to
have it on all night....).

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Poetry and
Madness  Date: 10/22/2006 7:29:24 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_rpaul@xxxxxxxxx (mailto:rpaul@xxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Julie wrote:

> It took me a long time to  get used to this life-long
> habit of his (I used to only turn the tv on  if I wanted to see something
> particular).  But our household having  the tv on doesn't necessarily or
even
> frequently mean someone's  watching it.  I wonder how many others just
> leave it on as sort of  white noise?

As my fictitious uncle would say, 'Are you working for the  electric company?'

Robert Paul

On the other hand, maybe the TV  helps heat the  house--?