[lit-ideas] Re: Paralogisms of Heat

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 21:37:10 -0500

"Why do women make Mike hot?" wondered Dot, as she set the brake on her
wheelchair, let down her hair, and prepared to fire the fatal shot -- could
be the beginning of a plot.  Or not.  Dot took aim, the cross-hairs of her
M24 Sniper Rifle were like a crucifix on his fly, how apropos she thought,
she wanted him to die less his gonads, so that they could not be used for
organ transplant.  She had heard many men say: "I wish I had his balls."
Dot thought NOT if she had any thing to say about it and this was her
reply.  She squeezed the trigger, but goddamnit to hell! she had forgotten
to load the goddamn thing.  Obviously she hadn't killed many men.   As Mike
approached her she lowered the rifle.

"Hey, Dot", Mike said, "what's happening?"
"Not much," she said.
"Wanna fuck?"  Mike asked.
"You bet I do," she said.
So Mike pushed Dot in her wheelchair back to her apartment and they make
love and she decided she would do this one more time then kill him for
sure.  But this had been going on for 20 something years.

To be continued by others.

Mike Geary
Memphis