[lit-ideas] Re: Movie

  • From: jimkandjulieb@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 00:28:54 -0400

I'm taking Nyquil and Benadryl out the wazoo.  My tear ducts refuse to dry up.
The area behind my eyes, nose, ears, and throat are on fire.  I plan to see the
Doc as soon as he can get me in, calling for an apt in the AM.   My daughter,
who DOES have genuine allergies has gotten no relief from zyrtec.  My husband
who has full blown allergies has had great success/relief from Stinging Nettle
(herbal).   Haven't tried Singulair -- the commercials and "might be"
side-effects put me off.
The Doc I'm trying to get in to see is a full MD plus has a huge knowledge of
alternative therapy, herbal stuff, etc.

If I can see through my puffy eyes to get there.....

Julie Krueger