[lit-ideas] Re: Movie

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:37:11 EDT

Agreed.  Only "The Butterfly Effect" ties for horrid experiences --  and
maybe even trumps Adaptation.  What WAS Nicholson  thinking?!   And then on its
heels the magnificent comedy he did with  Keaton -- fo some reason it's one of
those entirely forgettable names....

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========
    Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Movie  Date: 7/18/05 8:51:52 P.M. Central Daylight
Time  From: _andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:

Avoid "Adaptation". Dreadful  experience.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com