[lit-ideas] Re: Magritte on Spinoza

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:59:45 -0500

The reason I asked is that I'm adapting my lectures to powerpoint, but
want to use relevant (or at least stimulating) images rather than
bulleted text points.   Art and photography are naturals, but,
obviously, I don't want to use images I can't speak to.   I've been
staring at it for quite a while but can't seem to make a defensible
connection.   I could leave it up to the students.  Present it as a
problem.  They can be surprising.
Ursula
...and thanks for the chuckle in that first paragraph.