[lit-ideas] Looking for humour...

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:05:38 -0500

Anyone here remember a piece of humour which made the internet rounds a few years ago, purporting to be a letter to an advice columnist about how to live according to the rules of the Bible? It was a series of questions about what to do in this and that case and was it really necessary to stone the woman down the street...that kind of thing. I've spent an hour looking for it....

Ursula, wanting to amuse her class next week.

In return I offer this...
I haven't read the book, but it must have been an interesting year...
http://www.ajjacobs.com/books/yolb.asp