[lit-ideas] Re: Kyphoplasty For Julie's Mom

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:44:31 -0500

It was my Mother's understanding that Trammadol was the strongest
non-narcotic pain reliever available -- w/ or w/out script.  Apparently
  Missouri Doc's really do suck (in my daughter's parlance).

____

"Tramadol (Ultram) is non-opiate, but it is narcotic and addictive," or
so my friend says. "Also ask your doctor about alternative methods like
muscle relaxants, etc."

Eric

PS: Here I should note that this was simply a friend relaying
information, not someone offering medical advice. Under no circumstances
should that information be construed as medical advice or be used as a
substitute for treatment by one's primary care physician. And all the
rest of the legal boilerplate onto the ends of the earth.