[lit-ideas] the WC controversy

  • From: atri2715@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (at)
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:05:06 -0500

Robert Paul wrote....

>...It leads to an article about the Ward Churchill controversy that began .....

Thank you Robert. I've been following this on and off for a couple of weeks,
and it's become one of the most ferocious slugfests in recent memory. I
didn't want to be the one posting the first link. Indeed, I hesitate to say
much. I will say that I think the essay itself has ventured deeply into
untouchable territory, and has encountered the predictable reaction. What,
us? I watch the unfoldings around it with both exhilaration and nausea...

Best,
Alex T
Boston