[lit-ideas] Re: Kyphoplasty For Julie's Mom

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:20:50 -0500

Eric, thanks for finding that piece.

___

I didn't find it. My physician friend did.

And here--following Robert Paul's lead--I should note that this was
simply a friend relaying information, not someone offering medical
advice. Under no circumstances should that information be construed as
medical advice or be used as a substitute for treatment by one's primary
care physician. And all the rest of the legal boilerplate onto the ends
of the earth.

Eric

PS: Trammadol is indicated only for moderate pain, so it's not
surprising it isn't helping Julie's mom. In the opinion of my friend,
she needs better pain management, which is highly individualized ...
oops, did it again!  So here I should note that this was simply a friend