[lit-ideas] Re: Kerry & Reeves

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:09:59 -0400

At 09:22 PM 10/11/04, you wrote:
> >Does anyone  here
>think events like this really make a difference?  To, for
>example,  undecideds?<
>
>Paraphrasing Andy Rooney (whom I usually can't stand) last night: 'If anybody
>says they're undecided at this stage of this election, they're not undecided,
>they're stupid.'
Which goes further to re-inforce that anyone who is going to vote for Bush
is going to vote FOR Bush. They are almost ALL 'decideds'. The only truly
undecideds are the stupid people who are waiting for Kerry to give them a
reason to NOT vote against Bush. In other words, there are some
dyed-in-the-wool Republicans just LOOKING for a reason to vote for Bushy,
against Kerry if you will [I pulled that out for the CNN fans] and
ironically beating him at his own game.

Paul