[lit-ideas] Re: Iraqi problems caused by Iran (1)

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 18:09:42 -0800

Yes, our army is better equipped.  In any war, one army one is always better
equipped than another.  In our Civil War, the North was better equipped than
the South.  In the Boer war the British were better equipped than the Boers
(except for rifles).  In our Revolutionary War, the British were better
equipped than the Colonists.  Better equipment does not guarantee a victory.

I don't know who Ken Adelman is.  I looked him up on Google and what I read
doesn't ring any bells.

Lawrence