[lit-ideas] Re: Iraqi problems caused by Iran (1)

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 09:14:42 -0800

I am saying that based upon the 9 Iraqi problems Iran is causing, covered in
the three notes.  When I considered the danger represented by Iran, I
assumed that if we got rid of their nuclear weapons, we could be able to
deal with the rest, but letting Iran destabilize Iraq is another thing that
is not an option.

Lawrence

  _____