[lit-ideas] In the Name of Efficiency [was: Punitive Expeditions, Helm's World, Psychotic Expeditions, Pasifistic Expeditons, Experience War, Who are you calling crazy?, Honor: A History, etc.]

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 15:46:54 -0500

Why do we waste our precious time typing messages?  Why not just fill in the
subject and sign your name.  Everyone knows what everyone else thinks --
politically at least.  Jeez, does anyone here really think they're going to
change anyone else's opinion?  I mean, I might want to be a Marine, but I know
Andy won't let me.  Oh well.

Mike Geary
Memphis