[lit-ideas] Re: If you can't beat 'em ...

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 15:21:30 -0400

>>Republican sex scandal isn't significant because the Democrats also have gay congressmen.

Hey, don't garble my intent, Andreas. You're right that they should clean GOP house.

On the other hand, the DEMs don't just have innocuous "gay congressmen," they had a gay congressman who had sex with a 17 year old page. They had gay congressmen whose lovers ran prostitution rings and used congressional limos to expedite it, whose parking tickets the gay congressman fixed...and that one is still in office.

The only equivalence I see is that they are all vile.