[lit-ideas] Re: How to Force the Rich to be Patriotic

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:03:12 -0400

A.A. Wrong, wrong, wrong.  It isn't onerous bureaucracy that is making
overseas ventures look enticing.  It's Bush's pushing the country into a
debtor nation status that makes people like Warren Buffet call us the
upcoming sharecropper economy.

While your solution is to string
> more red tape around the system, choking it further, so you can
> manage the outcome and not get into nasty ideas like human freedom.
> Thomas Sowell wrote a column persuasively arguing that we are by-in-
> large exporting low-wage jobs while importing higher-tech, higher
> wage jobs: http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/
> printts20040115.shtml

A.A.  Sophisticated tech jobs are now returning to India and China.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7693580/site/newsweek/

> Praising the slave labor economy of Communist China as well as
> advocating the abuse of private property - I really must brush up on
> my red-baiting skills.

A.A. Red baiting?  Slave labor economy?   Brian, your ignorance is amazing.
Obviously you have no idea about what's going on in the world, and
certainly are clueless as to global economics.  You must really brush up on
your facts.

Andy Amago