[lit-ideas] Re: HP Sauce (Was: HP Grice)

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 04:20:59 EDT

I actually expected/hoped  Kerry to like, make good sense, set things
straight, show some vestige of .....Arthurian something.  Instead I ended  up
reading a passage of Pride & Prejudice to my 13 yr old so she would "get"  the
Will
& Grace (smut) "humour".  God I'm tired.  How old do you  have to be for
idealism to be killed entirely?

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: HP Sauce (Was: HP
Grice)  Date: 9/30/04 11:09:57 PM Central Daylight Time  From:
_atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Erin::
> I watched that sitcom - er,  little debate thingy until I heard the first
> sputter.  That took  all of about two seconds.  Back to my book then,

Poor  Erin.  She wants the world to be logical, or at least meaningful  or
failing that, then entertaining.  For god's sake, is that so much to  ask?

Ah, what a long row to hoe has she.  As Joseph of Arhythmia  said (Kalakala
32:12-13): "Wouldst ye float a rusted boat in stormy  seas?  Seek ye out safe
harbor.  Then laugheth loudest thee at  those with no place to go. Verily,
life is all about getting even.   That's why there's hell, now donchaknow?.
God knows the pleasures of revenge  better than any man.  Vote Kerry."

Mike Geary
Memphis.
Hell's  Home  Office.