[lit-ideas] Re: HP Sauce (Was: HP Grice)

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:09:54 -0500

Erin::
> I watched that sitcom - er, little debate thingy until I heard the first
> sputter.  That took all of about two seconds.  Back to my book then,

Poor Erin.  She wants the world to be logical, or at least meaningful or
failing that, then entertaining.  For god's sake, is that so much to ask?

Ah, what a long row to hoe has she.  As Joseph of Arhythmia said (Kalakala
32:12-13): "Wouldst ye float a rusted boat in stormy seas?  Seek ye out safe
harbor.  Then laugheth loudest thee at those with no place to go. Verily,
life is all about getting even.  That's why there's hell, now donchaknow?.
God knows the pleasures of revenge better than any man.  Vote Kerry."

Mike Geary
Memphis.
Hell's Home Office.