[lit-ideas] Re: Fictional characters

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 09:37:50 EST

Oh, Ursula.  I'm glad I have some company.  I felt so entirely  moronic when
I read the questions because I did recognize most of them, but  ..... after
decades ....could not place them.  Growing older has its  drawbacks.  Out of
literally thousands of books read, many several times  over, magazines, on-line
articles and texts, how does the mind keep track of the  correlations?  There's
almost too much information in the world  today.

Julie Krueger
Waiting for that miraculous brain-chip-implant that simulates photographic
memory.