[lit-ideas] Re: Defending Offense.

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 22:38:22 -0800

Leftists who support the party line of the Islamists, as you do, are in a
bizarre self-destructive situation.  If those you defend were to become
triumphant, you would be destroyed.

You recently wrote a "let us reason together" note that I appreciated and I
responded to, but you abandoned the project for reasons not disclosed and
now indicate your preference for insults.

Your project of seeking to offend is banal in the extreme.  Any high-school
drop out can do that by sticking a finger out his automobile window.

Lawrence

  _____