[lit-ideas] Re: DISREGARD PREVIOUS Re: Re: "She done him wrong"

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:04:22 EDT

I didn't know Bell made phones anymore.  I didn't know Bell even  existed
anymore.  There's a nack to removing slacks/jeans with important  things in
them
prior to toileting but I won't try to go into it here.  It's  sort of like
trying to tell someone how to apply mascara, jot notes, and  breast-feed a kid
while driving.  No one but Mothers get it.

Julie Krueger
   Subj: [lit-ideas] DISREGARD PREVIOUS Re: Re: "She done him  wrong"  Date:
10/12/04 9:20:28 AM Central Daylight Time  From: _erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Okay, that was horribly misdirected.  I have some kind of weird  knack for
doing that.  Along with dropping phones in the toilet.   Actually, I've
concluded that Bell phones are _designed_ to jump out of pockets  and into
toilets
once every two years.
Erin
Toronto