[lit-ideas] Re: DISREGARD PREVIOUS Re: Re: "She done him wrong"

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:31:58 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 12, 2004 10:18 AM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] DISREGARD PREVIOUS Re: Re: "She done him wrong"

Okay, that was horribly misdirected.  I have some kind of weird knack for doing
that.  Along with dropping phones in the toilet.  Actually, I've concluded that
Bell phones are _designed_ to jump out of pockets and into toilets once every
two years.

A.A. It's the ghost in the machine.  Especially active in October.  Toilets and
cemetaries.  Watch out.

Andy

Erin
Toronto