[lit-ideas] Re: Correction and Weight Watchers (1974)

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 17:00:20 -0400

That one was shown to me by my friend Alex, last night, when we were drinking
six packs in the gay bookstore where he used to be employed, flipping through
trashy gay porn, and preparing for our excursion to the Brass Rail, a strip
club down the road with over priced domestic and bad uncoordinated strippers
with stupid names like "Star".  All in typical Friday,

Erin

Quoting JulieReneB@xxxxxxx:

> Erin, I have not enough thanks in me.  There are no words.  I laughed.  My
> husband laughed until he cried.  I'm sending it to every one I know.
> Everyone.
> I think the rose salad had to be my favourite.  How DO you find these
> things!?
> Julie Krueger

Erin