[lit-ideas] Re: Computer weirdness and rubber bullets

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 20:14:35 EDT

My girls learn to use guns???  Am I out of my mind?!?!?!

Don't answer that.

My ex-husband's Mom, little tiny short fiery red-head with a short temper
kept a claw hammer under her bed.  Some guy started trying to break in her
front door in the middle of the night.  She heard him, opened the door, and
beat
him in the head with it until he ran screaming.  I takes all  kinds....

You are, though, very subtly and gradually tempting me to look into the
Mossberg thing.

Julie Krueger