[lit-ideas] Re: Canadian aboriginal women

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 16:26:48 -0400

You _do_ have girlie writing.  The guy at the store even would have agreed
with me if you hadn't threatened him.  You forgot Lakeshore.  We went down
to Lakeshore also.  That was where we saw the guy on the floor in the subway
station, remember?  Anyway, I'm impressed.  I didn't think you had noticed
any people, what with your preoccupation with making goose noises.

=)

Erin
Toronto