[lit-ideas] Re: Another Bush failure?

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:06:36 -0400

At 11:53 AM 8/30/2006, you wrote:

I like Andy.  I like Andy a lot.  I like him better than Irene.  I told you
that.  Just listen to how Annndddyyy sounds and then pronounce Iiirreennee.
Clear, right?  Plus he's my friend.  Plus he's got friends, and we all sit
around and have nice conversations.  And you want me to give this up?  In
addition to which I use my regular e-mail address for other things.

I'd be willing to bet that someone getting their mind around that one as a new member is a lot more un-welcoming than me questioning whether someone's [made-up-sounding] name is made up.

Paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada