[lit-ideas] Re: Another Bush failure?

  • From: Chris Bruce <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:46:03 +0200

On 27. Aug 2006, at 22:10, jimkandjulieb@xxxxxxx wrote:

And you used to be so rational........

Julie Krueger

-----Original Message-----
From: wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 2:52 PM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Another Bush failure?

You know for years people have be feeling sorry for what happen to the
jewish people in germany , and I must admit I thought that the holocaust was
a bad thing---but, since the Jews have had planes and bombs they have been a
puff of stale air, so you can call me anti semite, I hope they all burn here
on earth--why wait for them to GO TO HELL!!!!

Joseph

Where have you been, Julie? The person who posts to this list and previously posted to Lit-Idea precursors (to say nothing of other discussion lists) under various versions of the name 'Josie Wells' has been spewing rabidly racist and antisemitic material for years! This is just a little more obvious than most.

Chris Bruce,
Kiel, Germany