[lit-ideas] Re: A NOTE TO BRIAN

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:17:16 -0500

Thank you, Andy, you're a Prince.  It's true, that person who complained
offlist about my poetry is egregiously envious of my poetry.  So much so
that she / he has no compunction about cutting me down to size.  It's
outrageous.  Were there proper laws in this country, I could have him / her
prosecuted for diminution of ego, but alas we live in an unprotected age.
Nevertheless, I shall continue grabbing the first rhyme that comes to mind
and crying out "damn the torpedoes" -- as they say in penis-envy therapy.

Mike Geary
in Tennessee
the only parallelogram state in America.
Envy that!